Friday, May 04, 2007

Now We've Beaten The Mavs

And the bandwagon continues to fill. I don't want to sound too bitter, but, I mean, I've been a fan long enough to remember that Clarence Weatherspoon/Jim Jackson were the first Al Harrington/Stephen Jackson. I remember drafting Tim Young in the second round, joking with my dad that, "Only the Warriors would draft a white stiff out of Stanford like Young. Watch, we're gonna take him." Jason Caffey? Check. I have Cliff Rozier's autograph somewhere.

And NOW you want to jump on? Now you people, Kate Hudson, fringe NBA fans looking for a cause to back, fans of underdogs everywhere, NOW you want to ride the fun wave?




*****I wanted to put a picture of a former Warrior here, but apparently there are no pictures in google's imagesearch to confirm the Warrior existence of Jim Jackson, Clarence Weatherspoon, Tim Young, Jason Caffey, BJ Armstrong, Joe Smith, Andrew Declerq, or Mark Price. So, instead, here's Thunder*****





Hahaha, I'm just shittin ya, HOP ON THE GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS TRAIN. IT'S A GREAT TIME OUT.

No comments: