Friday, January 12, 2007

Rototypo

I was perusing Rotoworld today, as I usually do.

Whilst perusing, I came across a blurb about Alex Gonzalez, who has apparently found a new home after retiring last May after he couldn't cut it on the Phillies.

"Well, good for Alex Gonzalez," I thought.

...but wait...



...at this point I was scared to death.

How could the Cubs bring this guy back? Frankly, I'm surprised the Cubs even let him back on the team after Game 6. He only played 37 games for the Cubs before getting shipped off in the Matt Murton Trade [wherein we also got Nomar Garciaparra, and the Red Sox won the World Series]

Upon a segment of BRANLEE INVETIGATES, I was pleased to learn that, no, Alex Gonzalez was not a Chicago Cub...again.

...as if this offseason wasn't bad enough already, for a second there, it actually got worse.

No comments: